Formulation type: pellet bait
Vertox: A rodent resistant to coagulation ready for direct use in the form of granules ready to eat
Vertox : Inhibits the vitamin K-dependent steps in synthesis of clotting factors
- leading to the death of rodents without pain after a few days of eating a meal from him and therefore do not be averse by the rest of the flock as everyone is eating it.
- Spend all kinds of mice and rats
- The shape and color of the pesticide is tempting to the rodents so that they taste it, so they eat a lethal dose of it more quickly
- Economical as the quantity needed to kill rodents is small compared to other substances
- Used to protect plantations and orchards as well as to protect homes and farms from rodent pests
Rats: An average of 10 - 60 g at the places of passage and the presence of rats and around the bunkers and places where food Rats, leave a distance of 10 m between the bait and the other and leave the bait for 7-10 days without stirring. If no movement of rats is observed, we change the bait location to areas with more rat movement, leaving 5 m between the bait and the other in the presence of rats.
The rats are 5 to 20 g in the rat-infested areas and leave 2 m between the bait and the other. The mice are curious animals and they like to explore, as they send one of them to eat the bait. If they return, they all eat it. The bait changes every 2 - 3 days if its place is detected by the mice